Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiDas > Autel responsibility for their products ...
Autel responsibility for their products in Europe.

3103 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: 2014-12-06 11:09:09

•   Level 4   
    (106) points
    GRT
    2014-12-05 15:19:50
     Hi

Its hard to write but people must know truth. Must know what u buy or what u not buy.

Case is simple Maxidas DS708. Honda software v7.0 , not working DPF regeneration but its working other functions in DPF. Working DTC erase and some other functions so device have 100% working comunicating lines.
    Civic  I-shift not working gearbox functions like for example clutch calibrations 
    And there was few more things like not working AC panel in CRV(was not able to connect)

When i was get a CRV with 2.2 diesel for DPF regen i was happy becuse AUTEL claims and give options for DPF working functions. This DPF regeneration functions was not work , was not able to connect . One of u will be says there must be meet some conditions to do that. I know that after 15 years work in authorized Honda service, must be right engine temperature , open hood , enught fuel , turned on front lights ... . So now iam after update period and tool is not working as Autel cliam in their software.

With this all things i was go to Autel Europe:

Geschä ftsfü hrer: Hongjing Li Werdener str.1, 40227 Duesseldorf Commerzbank AG Dü sseldorf Addresse: Zü lpicherstr.5 40549 Dü sseldorf Amtsgericht Dü sseldorf HRB 72911 I B A N : D E 2 5 3 0 0 4 0 0 0 0 0 1 2 1 8924 00 Telefon: +49 211 56924840 Ust-ID: DE295637707 SWIFT: COBADEFFXXX Website:www.autel.eu Email: Sales.EU@autel.com 

Guys at start was very helpfull , they direct me to some technicans in China. After exchange of few emails  technicans says they are not able to help me. Great. Again was contact with Autel Europe and i was ask about refund becuse i have right to do that when tool functions its not meet with that what claims manufacturer. In this case there are active some options that not work propely but should work. Was says them that when i was bought my DS almost 1 year ago there was Autel Europe in Belgium/Nederland. They was say thay i should contact with them(Autel BE/NL). Autel Europe/Germany was help me to get email to Mr. Paul H.  . Was send email to this Mr. almost 4 weaks ago and no answer.There is some law and directives when come to minimal secure of customer busisnes 1999/44/EC from 25 .05. 1999 year in case of some aspects of selling many consumption goods and related with this waranty  (OJ L 171/12,7.7.1999).  Dear users pleas read this befor u buy some of Autel product. Now iam stuck with not full working device , now this device look like overgrowth with big screen china universal scaner for DTC codes. I'm thinking that I will take Autel to court on charges of non-conformity. Will be make some videos for evidence and call expert witness. Its sad that they cant handle of this things with customer.

•   Level 7   
    (885) points
    fware

2014-12-06 06:26:21 (Reply to:GRT)

I have the same with one Renault/Dacia car.
    No DPF regeneration and after 6 month I got told that "my car does not support this" -  "no plan to add this".
    Also other features are not there.

BUT, one sinde is that the information may not be given from Renault or Honda to Autel. So no way for Autel to add this if they do not get the required information from the car manufacturer.
    The other side is that Autel, and many other Chinese companies, say/promise a lot and hold less.

For that money the DS708 can do a lot of things, but not all and for some actions you need the maufacturer original tools/software.
    That is the truth and I do not think you have a chance to change this.

•   Level 4   
    (106) points
    GRT
    2014-12-06 11:09:09 (Reply to:fware)
     Thing that that options are available in tool but not working as should be. They not should make active this options when they not work.
  Total1 Pages